Saturday, February 26, 2011

How to get more traffic for adfly

Since traffic exchange sites are prohibited for direct adfly links,there are lots of ways to earn traffic otherwise.The best one is known as the blog/website method.Create a blog or website(should be interesting to get more ppl),write about whatever you want and be sure to have a couple of adly links on each post.Then go to this traffic exchange site and promote your blog(It is OK to promote your blog but not your adfly links dirrectly).

There are also many good tutorials around that can boost your views to sky high.Check out the adfly forums to see some of them

2 comments:

  1. By Any Change Could you do this for me my Computer Will Not Let Me Its So Bad My Adfly Link is http://adf.ly/ATFHC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi… by the look of your website I gather that you are a professional. Can you help me make money, blogging? I have a few sample articles. Can I send it to you for your review? I have already begun posting my skills on sites like selling my logo design,free online jobs. Quite a number of buyers have responded. I like to post my blogs on other marketplaces too. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete